Buying Your Own Park or Holiday Home?
Hill Brothers can help arrange the terms that will suit you best.
We can help you find the perfect finance company to fund the purchase of your very own caravan holiday home with affordable fixed monthly payments.
We recognize that everyone is different and when you visit us to discover more about holiday home ownership, our friendly staff will listen to your needs and budget to help you find the caravan model and the finance thats right for you.
Hill Brothers will forward your information to an independent F.S.A regulated company on your behalf, who will liaise with the leading specialist lenders, to arrange terms to suit the individual needs of each of our customers.
We can offer competitive terms. A seven day a week service is provided - and approval often takes under an hour.
Finance can be provided through Black Horse and finance periods range from 12 months - 96 months (Finance is subject to status)
So, even if you visit our holiday home showground at the park of your choice during a weekend, we can usually arrange for someone to contact you and confirm all the finance details as part of your visit.
At Hill Brothers we try and make life simple and straight forward so you can get on with enjoying your new lifestyle as soon as possible!
Terms do vary according to your deposit and personal circumstances - but we are committed to finding you the best deal available which is why we often recommend you go to your bank first to see if they can offer you a better rate.
The larger the deposit you are able to make, the lower the rate you will find - especially if you have a 50% deposit or more - though there are packages that only need a 20% deposit.
Finance is, of course, subject to status, and written details will be provided as part of the process.
After the payment of an initial deposit you can relax and know your monthly payments will be fixed for the term of the loan, with no worries that interest rates are going to rise!
And, should you decide to upgrade to a better model, this can be arranged with minimum paperwork at a later stage.
Why not check your credit rating for ownership? Complete our form for us to forward on your behalf for a free no-obligation finance check. Alternatively please call the park of your choice direct and we will be more than happy to help!
At Hill Brothers we are a Black Horse approved dealer and financing details are as below:
How it works
- Choose your new caravan with your Black Horse dealer. Used caravans that will be up to 20 years at the end of the agreement can also qualify.
- Black Horse buys the caravan on your behalf less any deposit that you have paid to the dealer.
- The remaining balance plus interest is then paid over an agreed period of 1 - 10 years.
- Your payments are fixed costs, meaning that the APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is set before the agreement begins and will not change.
- Set your payments to suit your budget – borrow any amount from £1,500 to £250,000.
What you pay
- You pay a flexible deposit on the caravan, from 0% (0% deposit may be available subject to status)
- Interest rates are fixed so you’ll always know the amount of each payment until the car is yours.
- You pay over your chosen period.
- After you’ve made all the payments including the interest you own the caravan.
What you need to know about Hire Purchase with Black Horse
- The choice is yours. You can choose any new or used caravan that’s up to ten years old, and how long you want to make regular payments, from one to ten years*.
- You can budget with confidence. Your regular repayments will always be the same throughout the agreement, giving you the reassurance you need.
- Ideal if you want to own your caravan outright.
- Protection under the Consumer Credit Act Termination and Satisfactory Quality Rights.
- You do not own the caravan until the final payment has been made
- Your caravan is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments
- You must have fully comprehensive insurance
Why choose Hire Purchase?
Hire Purchase is a popular way to finance a caravan. It lets you choose the caravan you want, while spreading the payments to suit your budget. You’ll have the reassurance of knowing your regular monthly payments will stay the same. After you’ve made the all the payments including the interest the caravan is all yours