Subletting an extra income

There couldn’t be a better way to earn an extra income from your holiday home than subletting. There has been a huge increase in demand for holidays at our many parks and as a holiday home owner you too could benefit!

Even if it’s for a few weeks here and there in the high summer season you could generate income that could be used for anything you choose including your annual running costs!

You can share in the success of our ever expanding holiday business by providing us with a lovely holiday home for our guests to hire. You can rest assured that we will manage the process all the way for you and you get to share in the revenue that is generated!

How does it work?

  • Subletting couldn’t be easier… Just let us know exactly when your holiday home will be vacant and we will take care of everything for you.
  • You can sublet your holiday home for weekend breaks, midweek breaks or full weeks. We will carry out a full assessment of your home to make sure it fits into one of our rental grade categories and has the correct inventory and certification. The grade is assessed on a number of different factors including size, number of bedrooms, age, condition and its features. Once we have graded your holiday home, we will let you know how much you could receive as an income. If you’re happy to proceed, we’ll begin the process of marketing your holiday home to our guests and take bookings on your behalf.

Other requirements of the scheme

A full inventory is required in order to let your holiday home and you will find a list if required. You will likely have many of these items already, but don’t worry if you haven’t because we can get them for you. There are a number of additional requirements, including gas, electric checks and insurance. A flat screen TV is also part of the inventory – for further details please contact the TV Licensing Authority

All gas and electrical equipment must be checked annually in accordance with Health and Safety legislation, and also Park Rules. This testing can be organised by your park. A smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detector and fire extinguisher of at least 1kg dry powder with an indicator dial must be installed in your holiday home and checked at least annually. You should consider removing any personal items that you keep in your holiday home over and above the required inventory prior to a holiday let commencing, as we cannot be held liable for any damage, breakage or loss to this property. Holiday home insurance cover is mandatory for all parks, but please ensure that your holiday home insurance policy cover.

Useful dates

Here are the key 2015 holiday dates. For school holiday dates in your area, please visit

Please remember the main holiday dates are most popular and do get booked up very quickly. If you want to stay during these dates we strongly recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.